Khulna Digital Marketing Course
Digital marketing involves how you can use electronic media to promote business products and services. You have used platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other social media sites, yes? These are digital marketing tools. You already have a grasp of the tools and now our Digital Marketing course will advance your knowledge on how you can use these tools to promote business products and services.
Digital marketers can work in a big array of fields such as affiliate marketing, content marketing, email marketing, Social Media marketing and more. These are some of the basics our Digital Marketing course will enlighten you about.
Concept of Digital Marketing
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing, also called online marketing, is the promotion of brands to connect with potential customers using the internet and other forms of digital communication. This includes not only email, social media, and web-based advertising, but also text and multimedia messages as a marketing channel.
Digital Marketing is a broad scope that has many concepts. Digital means that there is electronic technology involved so this means that most of the technological tools and sites that we interact with online are components of Digital Marketing in one way or another.
Our course will elaborate further on what digital marketing is all about as well as all the concepts that are involved in Digital Marketing. The course is broad but we have compiled every current information that is necessary to give you the right skills.
Our course will include the following types of Digital Marketing;
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Advertising(Pay-Per-Click)
- Content Marketing
1. Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is al about driving visitors through websites by through a high organic ranking for the website. A high organic ranking means that people who use Google find a specific website easily on Google without having to pay for advertisements on Google.
We will take you through the basics of Search Engine Optimization and how to customize your content so that it will be easy for your audience to find it in search engines such as Google and Bing. Here are some of the things you will learn;
- How to determine what the ideal buying audience is searching for
- How to gain maximum advantage from a web copy
- The impact of Panda and Hummingbird on your content
- How to quickly optimize your pages
- Basics of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
2. Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing is the use of the platforms on which users build social networks and share information to build a company’s brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic. At some we have all interacted with these social media sites. They include; Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, Twitter and LinkedIn.
These social media sites can be used for digital marketing where you can promote businesses by using campaigns in the sites. Many people access these sites and therefore social media marketing is one of the most effective marketing avenues. Here’s what we will cover in the Social media marketing module;
(A) Instagram Marketing
- Introduction to Instagram
- Developing Instagram Strategies
- Best Practices for Setting up Instagram Profiles
- Instagram Content Strategy
- How to Gain More Followers
- How to Increase Engagement on Instagram
- Instagram Posting Strategy
- Instagram Features Overview
- Influencer Marketing
- Instagram Advertising
(B) Facebook Marketing
- Best Practices for Setting up Facebook Pages
- Strategies for Leveraging Facebook Groups for Growth
- Facebook Audience Targeting
- Facebook Ad Creation Best Practices
- Facebook Ad Optimization
- Facebook Account Management
- Facebook Reporting & Insights
- LinkedIn Strategy
- Creating an All Star LinkedIn Profile
- Leveraging LinkedIn Search for Prospecting
- LinkedIn Content Creation Best Practices
- LinkedIn Advertising
- LinkedIn Analytics
(D) Youtube And Tiktok
- Introduction to video-based social media
- Developing a strategy for business-based content
- YouTube Marketing
- TikTok Marketing
- Paid and unpaid Advertising
(E) Twitter And Blogs
- Introduction to content-based social media
- Developing a strategy for written content
- Determine your brand image
- Twitter Marketing
- Importance of Blogging
- Paid Advertising
3. Search Engine Advertising(Pay-Per-Click)
Trying to find something on the web can be a little like navigating a maze.
But it doesn’t have to be that way if people understand the basics of search engine advertising which include how to increase traffic and brand awareness through organic and paid search engine marketing techniques. In this part of the course, you’ll get practical training on;
- How to set up and measure paid advertising with Google Analytics and Bing Ads.
- You’ll also learn best practices for display ads, how to write ad copy and calls to action
- Research keywords and write effective ad and landing page copy
- Implement digital marketing strategies to increase web traffic and lead generation conversions
- Optimizing, testing and implementing campaigns.
4. Content Marketing
The Content Marketing module in this course will train you to produce good Marketing Content. It makes you focus on the important strategies, plans, and best practices. You will learn how to use the word power to spread information. Our training will give you guidance on how to leverage your company’s marketing, sales, and social content to engage consumers and improve sales.
You will learn the following;
- Building interesting and compelling Marketing Content
- How to recognize Prospects and create an effective Content Marketing Strategy
- Developing messaging and appropriate content guidelines
- Learn tactics, content marketing strategies and best practices to produce the best content.
- Learn how to develop appropriate content for each type of audience
- Build best practices for content across media types, including social media, images, etc.